I’m not sure why I decided to make this list. It’s just one of those random things that I thought would be amusing.
Things I have done while drunk:
- Called this guy I was kind of screwing around with in university (I can’t even say that we were dating) and proceeded to berate him for over an hour. Mind you this was in the Student Centre and in between admonishments I puked my brains out.
- Pissed on my roomate’s hand.
- Flashed my goodies.
- Walked into a hydro pole and gave myself the biggest fat lip ever. I swear that it had its own postal code.
- Danced on top of a bar.
- Broke a picture frame.
- Passed out outside of residence and got eaten alive by mosquitoes. Not pretty.
- Cussed out the security at a bar. My friend actually had to hold me back. Luckily, I’m a regular. Otherwise, my ass would have been toast.
- Slapped my friend.
- Made out with the opposite sex.
These are just a few of the unfortunate events that I can recall. I’m sure there are many more that I’ve blocked out from my memory. Others are simply not PG.
Do I regret any of these actions? Nope. I probably should. But, c’est la vie. That’s what your twenties are for. You have a decade of debauchery, stupidity, and insanity. Get it out of your system before you have to settle down to a life of responsibility.
Make that a decade of responsibility. I’m pretty sure that I’ll be celebrating my fortieth in Vegas – without my hubby.
**BTW, let's be sensible. Please drink responsibly.**