Ever have a “meh” moment when you’re trying to write a post? Doesn’t it suck when you have absolutely NOTHING to comment, rant, rave, or report about?
Usually, I try to write something that is somewhat thoughtful, funny, and anecdotal (to me at least). I like to give my two cents about some current events. Sometimes I post funny pictures/quotes or poems that I’ve come across that I want to share.
Well, I’ve got NOTHING today. Nada, zip, zilch.
Sigh. Maybe I’m tapped out.
Anyway, here are a few things that are going on. But, I haven’t been able to turn them into full and meaningful posts because I’m tired and my brain is farting like mad. Argh!
Here ya go.
– my baby hasn’t reached any new milestones lately but is happy and drooling a lot
– work is crazy and hectic but still feels good to be back
– I’m seeing the new Star Trek movie tonight (SOOOO excited!)
– watched American Idol with one of my buds last night (the fact that Alison is going home is a TRAVESTY!)
– eagerly anticipating the return of “So You Think You Can Dance” and “Canada’s Next Top Model”
That’s it. Whoopee.
Maybe I’ll have something a little interesting to say tomorrow.